Terms & Conditions of Kids Colouring Contest
Date: Thursday, 29th November 2018.
Venue: Sky Jewellery, Karama Center.
a) 1st batch starts at 03.15 pm
b) Final registration closes at 4.00pm
c) Last batch will start at 04.00 pm
Duration of the contest: Each batch 30 minutes.
1) Children may participate in the contest in the following categories:
a) Age: Category 1 (Sub Juniors): Below 5 years as on 01-12-2018.
b) Age: Category 2 (Juniors): Below 7 years as on 01-12-2018.
2) 25cm x 34.5cm dimension Bristol white paper with false numbers will be given For,
Category A – Colouring (Drawings will be given for colouring and only colour pencils can be used.)
Category B – Drawing & Colouring (Only colour pencils can be used for colouring.)
3) Contestants should bring the colour pencils needed for the contest.
4) Colouring theme will be given on 26th November, 2018.
5) Valid age proof is to be furnished when asked for. If not produced, results will be withheld and subsequently admission to the competition will be cancelled. Winners will be declared and trophies, certificates and cash awards will be given away in the anniversary ceremonies at 5pm on the same day.
6) Participation in the contest is free of charge.
7) Prior registration to contest is required. Final date of registration is 25th November 2018. Walk in participation is not permitted.
8) All candidates registered will be issued an enrollment number, which is to be produced at the time of final admission to the venue. Receipt of enrollment numbers by the contestants at the time of registration both online/offline is an acknowledgement from the organizers for your successful registration.
9) Decisions of the Organizers in respect of all matters with the competition will be final and no correspondences, interventions will be entertained.
10) First and Second Prizes will have Trophies, Certificates and Cash Awards. Third prize will be Certificate and Cash Award.
11) Children of Staff and Management of the organizers cannot participate in the contest.